Help with VSR

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cutty, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Cutty

Cutty Well-Known Member

Hello community! I have been trying to get a pulsing green stone either through MQ or catching VSR up but after a few weeks I'm getting the vibe.... nobody is killing Venril Sathir. I seen folks say, I just seen remains up... but they couldn't have. Not in the past couple weeks at least, because I check every several hours every day.

Is there any way I could get folks to help me kill Venril Sathir... I'll help kill him and opt out on loot even though I could use BST pants on my main =P I would rather sweeten the pot by just opting out... THEN 20-24 hours later exactly get some folks back to get remains killed? I'm in a weird time zone so it's hard for me to arrange much... but I'll get any hours going for the dates if I can plan in advance.

Remember, VSR drops 2x pulsing green stones so somebody else who has been trying to get him could also tag along. I just ask for the one stone.

If this post somehow inspires a separate effort to go after him... that's fine too... but please keep me in mind on that second stone.

Thanks for hearing me!

Foxhorde likes this.
  2. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

If I am available when you plan to do this I will gladly assist. You will have some support from The Horde friend!

Oiwon likes this.
  3. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

Oh and currently I have lvl 55 necro, chanter, cleric

4. Cutty

Cutty Well-Known Member

You're a gentleman and a scholar, we'll see what I can get worked together.. if anything. Thank you.

5. Cazar

Cazar Well-Known Member

If I'm online and not raiding, you can count my trio in to help.

catyla likes this.
  6. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Cutty we can probably duo it - hit me up some am this next week if you dont get er done by then.

7. Videri-Tala

Videri-Tala Well-Known Member

How do people do it here? Two or three enchanters chain rune a tank and melees be ready to turn autoattack off if the Bathrobe Lich turns around?

See if I'm online and I'll come help. Tandem 57 bst / Malak 58 cleric / Kalaratri 55 necro

8. Cazar

Cazar Well-Known Member

Basically Videri.

catyla likes this.
  9. Cutty

Cutty Well-Known Member

Thanks all the toons name is Tetsuo, Gatoloco (BST) main. Just waiting for this and triggered Fay to be complete. My time zone is likely the most limiting factor since I'm GMT +10 but I'll scout the options.

10. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

I didn't know your island got internet back! 56k really owns at EQ

11. Quath

Quath Member

Hey Gatoloco (crazycat)! I'll help with VSR on my cleric Abelard. Just put the call out in alliance... thunder...Thunder....THUNDERCATS!

12. Cutty

Cutty Well-Known Member

Lol hey thanks for trying to get something rolling Abelard.. probably not the best hour but hey drunken saturdays (Sunday afternoon for me) is definitely an hour of high morale! I'll try during the week if anything.

13. Cutty

Cutty Well-Known Member

Got it squared away, thank you all for checking me or being willing to help, it's much appreciated.

Oiwon and Videri-Tala like this.