Hey! Thinking of re-rolling-starting again.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by numinari, Jun 26, 2017.

1. numinari

numinari Member

I don't have any gear or high level characters. Just a level 22 DE-mage.

Not sure I wan't to box. I may just roll a druid to bum around on.

If you knew who I was on p99 and r99 before it became a total cesspool, you probably hated me and I also hated you, even more.

LMK if you wan't to hang out or chat in game or whatever. I'll probably be playing mid day because it's too stupidly hot to slay dragons outside during the summertime here. Also there's too many gay frogs in the swamp now which hurts my feelings.

My goal is to have a max level epic'd character of every class by the start of next summer and to have lost 140lb and fit into a bikini.

I'm mostly not serious. I am crazy. And full of hate. Like Innoruuk. Or more precisely Lanys T'yvl.

2. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

Caiu...is that you...?!

3. numinari

numinari Member

nope!

So not 100% sure on druid - maybe necro - maybe wizard - whatever gives me time to do sets of crunches and squats between med times. I could just start back on with my mage too.

Dark elfs are so awesome, but they are so evil. I wan't to be "good". It's so hard...

Also clerics can solo undead and are my favorite class. I mean getting a cleric to her 50's is like... ez pz solo.

Though since everyone boxes here there's probably not much need for rezzes and sows and thorns and regen ...

It's so hard to not kill bards..... and be evil anyway....

choices ... choices...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  4. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Just want to solo or join other groups? Can't go wrong with DPS or pulling ability. Necro, Druid, bard, mage, wizard, enchanter would all do well added to any box group.

5. numinari

numinari Member

Thanks, sage advice. - mage or wizard are probably the best raiding classes with necro or druid versatile and self sufficient.

I hate solo charming on enchanters, done it, it's crazy powerful, but - too risky. Druid charming works pretty good - where it works IMO! Not sure about necro charms.

I'm all for being able to solo without setting up 3 box's- kill a mob and FD for 30 mins sounds appealing.

6. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Necro charm is insane. Kaesora 40-50 is easy with charm. Guk as well throughout your late 30s.

When you can't charm, fear kiting, root rotting or even pet tanking is doable. Necro has always been the most versatile soloer. If not boxing and in a group, they are fantastic pullers too.

7. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

for those who can't seem to figure it out on your own Warrior/Enc/Cleric is always a good place to start

8. numinari

numinari Member

The pulling is great :) (<--- this forums emoji are TERRIBULE) And pulling makes life ez - for lazy pplz like me.
    Yeah, I feeeeel like warrior and cleric is such an investment for end game raiding tho - not as fun to play as a solo character, but I totally get what your saying. Like, totally.

----

all in all I think I will come back and try a necro - at the very least I will be killing bards guilt free :D <--- see that green emoji works :D :D :D

9. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

keep it simple, have fun. start with just 2 if you need to

10. numinari

numinari Member

I spent all day logging in and out all my level 10 characters I'm pretty sure I'll roll a necro and just not worry about the future. My 22 mage has some gear + all spells - I'm not apposed to still playing her...

Necro and mage would make an amaaaazing duo. And a mage can easily pl a cleric or w/e - buutttttt I still don't want to box... downtime is a total non-issue-so the mage is still really appealing because she's already out of the newbie yards. And mages / fire pets / are kinda sexy.

11. numinari

numinari Member

So I decided to log on to Amelie my mage and get her some levels. Send me tells if you are bored.