Come join me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lariat, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Lariat

Lariat Active Member

Mortals,

I will be stepping out of the planes tomorrow seeking adventure, well more accurately seeking entertainment. I have come across a scroll that can unlock an ancient land full of wonders, treasure, and a chance at glory.

I will need your help to work this magic. Come find me tomorrow around 2 o'clock in your earth time for the Pacific.

Until then, I will be watching.

Gala the Curious

2. Kuron

Kuron People Like Me

Wonders n' treasures, eh? Well twist m'darn soul, that sounds right up my alley!

*takes a drag off his crudely-rolled, filthy cigarette*

Heh, prolly a whole slew of new beasts to poach in this ancient land, I'm bettin'. Just thinkin' of all the ivory and ambergris is makin' me all frilly.

I'll be lookin' for ya fer sure, not a critter r' man alive can hide from ol' Howlinmad.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    Oiwon and sailorpinchies like this.
  3. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Will be hot on the trail

4. Kuron

Kuron People Like Me

Lousy Ranger, you stay outta the ancient land, hear me?

Second you do-goody Ranger-types gets yer hands on somethin' new n' wild ya start preservn' and protectin' it an' not lettin' anybody else make any money... er... I mean explore and appreciate it!

That's why I started posin' as.. er... BECAME one of ya. Start tellin' folks yer a Ranger an' they just let ya walk right in fer a little lookie-loo at their Unicorn glade or their sacred Bear grotto with open arms and averted eyes. No questions asked r' supervision required. Now that's my kinda tour!

Yer prolly gonna try'n make sure everythin' in the durned new land stays nice an' comfy.

*spits*

Me, I got diff'rent idears. Heh heh...

Lenas and Oiwon like this.
  5. Kaielen

Kaielen Active Member

Oh, man...another "god" messing around with reality. You see this is exactly why I'm agnostic.

I guess it's not like the world could get any worse, right? It's not like she/he can bring out a bunch of lizardmen or giant badgers that walk upright.

6. Dranthor

Dranthor Active Member

Guys... it's clearly a troll post. Don't pay any attention to this. Wouldn't even log in tomorrow if I was you.

/duck
    /sneak
    /hide
    /scamper_away
    /evil_laugh

Can't wait!

7. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

Should be fun !

8. Medrall

Medrall Member

Ill be there :)

9. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

I'll be there :)

10. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

SUPER excited about the time change, now I can attend!

11. Zacharg

Zacharg New Member

This sounds awesome. I won't be able to attend, but I can't wait to hear the tales!

12. Kazlan

Kazlan New Member

Will low level toons be able to participate and enjoy the event? I dont have any high levels.

13. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

High levels only!! Shoo!

Kidding.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  14. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Gala needed some help gathering items around the world... Pirate earrings, aqua goblin backbones, homemade fishing gear and froglok blood.

After we turned all of that in, a giant skeleton named Doom spawned and tried to steal the spell to open up Kunark! But we killed it quickly.

Adventurers that participated were given multiple potions.. 10 dose ant, sow, gate potions, etc.

Dobben and myself were awarded 'of Kunark' titles :)

Mokli, robregen, Cazar and 2 others like this.
  15. Zacharg

Zacharg New Member

Awesome! Congrats to everyone! Thank you devs for setting up the event. Maybe I'll make it to the Velious release haha!

16. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Nukem also given title 'of Kunark' for laying the SMACK down on Doom.

gardnerjens likes this.
  17. Khorpus

Khorpus Well-Known Member