Just one week left

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ghakim, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Ghakim

Ghakim Well-Known Member

I am very excited about the release of Kunark.

Some things I am looking forward to:
    Old Sebilis, is just a great zone.
    Howling Stones, I have never been to that zone.
    Epics
    Beast Crack
    Druids getting CH (not sure if this will be in but hope it will) and teleports becoming more useful.

Anyone want to share some of their goals?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    Luddwig, Elroz and Mokli like this.
  2. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

visions of grandeur
    torpor
    clarity 2
    rapture
    greenmist and epics

Luddwig and Ghakim like this.
  3. Kuron

Kuron People Like Me

Big monkeys.

4. sourdiesel

sourdiesel Active Member

It is too bad BL doesn't get crack until lvl 59 but it is better then never.

Druids don't get CH in Kunark pretty sure that spell is sold in a Luclin zone. You do however get Chloroblast which is sold in EC tunnel.

Looking forward to HS getting pillaged by my paladin.

5. Kagatob

Kagatob People Like Me

That's shamans. Their CH is sold in shadowhaven.

6. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

7. Kagatob

Kagatob People Like Me

8. Luddwig

Luddwig Active Member

Druids get a "complete heal" at lvl 58, too. Also sold in Shadowhaven. Tunare's renewal: http://www.takproject.net/allaclone/item.php?id=2482

Like SD, I'm looking forward to the undead purge. Howling stones, Sebilis, and Karnor's castle will be pretty fun zones to cleanse. Also hope to raid in VP. Never spent much time there, especially when it was the end game!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  9. robregen

10. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

A well earned, well deserved vaca.

11. DarkAkuma

DarkAkuma Member

Rogues not being complete sh*t, C2, Druid best heal not being level 29, more zone options for leveling up new alts/less bumping elbows with others, more focus item options.... hanging out in TT waiting to see drama unfold the first few weeks... =p

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  12. Khorpus

Khorpus Well-Known Member

So I was actually considered getting off of work early that afternoon/evening so I could make it to the GM event / opening of Kunark on Wednesday the 7th but I haven't heard anything about the time(s) or if there is even going to be an event at all for sure? Any chance you devs have a small idea or a little hint on the plans as to if it's going to be in the afternoon or the evening or all day or for a week straight or... ? It'd just help some of us plan for being there.

That being said I'm excited for Charasis, Epics, new spells like Gift of Pure thought and Forlorn Deeds! And hopefully a population bump. :) As one of my main chars besides Khorpus is a druid, I too am excited for better heals. I'm not 100% but I don't think we get the CH until we can go to shadowhaven, just like the group versions of our hp buff skin line and whatnot.

If I'm not mistaken, the only new heals we will be getting are:

Superior Healing @ 51
    and
    Chloroblast @ 55 - no idea what era this is from

I'm not sure about:

Tunare's Renewal @ 58, (CH-style heal) which is sold in shadowhaven as was mentioned but I'm assuming we don't get it yet if Luclin is the era it's from.

Nature's Touch @ 60 - Which is another quick-style heal but I think this might have been added in Velious, not Kunark. Would like to see what the Devs say.

Can't wait to have both!

Edit- I just deleted a lot of the druid heal text part of the post and simplified it since it seemed kinda pointless to go into detail.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  13. robregen

We'll be planning the event in the next few days and will probably have the event around 1 pm PST. I'm expecting it to be a short simple fun event then a server reboot/patch.

14. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

I had these visions of grandeur that I would be 50 when Kunark launched. Then I went and had a baby in June, got a promotion in May and have had barely any time to play.

So I'll be 22-25 for the Kunark launch! :D

I'm excited to hit a few old casual leveling up zones in Kunark. Lake of Ill Omen, WW Giant Fort, Frontier Mountains. I'll definitely skip OT - that's just the worst.

In a few months, I'll be stoked to jump into the Karnors, Sebilis and HS madness and hopefully group up more often. My team (Paladin, Shaman, Necro) are built for undead (aka high end Kunark). Can't wait.

Khorpus, Elroz and Luddwig like this.
  15. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

Epic! And I'll be headed to Dalnir pretty quickly, for the nostalgia :)

Elroz, Cutty, Ghakim and 1 other person like this.
  16. Cutty

Cutty Well-Known Member

Nostalgia? Is that gonna be our server term for crescent gear? =P

Khorpus and Yinn Yang like this.
  17. PompeiiEQ

PompeiiEQ Active Member

Maybe start a little later. Some of us work until 5pm EST. ;p

Mokli and Khorpus like this.
  18. Khorpus

Khorpus Well-Known Member

Don't forget Kaesora!!!

19. Suriinya

Suriinya Well-Known Member

Speaking of Charaisis and Kaesora, are these zones going to ruin OT faction without ability to recover? That's the reason I avoided them on AK

20. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

Charasis, Kaesora, and Karnor's should all lower OT faction, but it is possible to recover; just very tedious.

21. Ghakim

Ghakim Well-Known Member

It's hard to avoid those zones for some classes as epic pieces or just really good gear come from them.

Once you are VP keyed though it is much easier to recover VS faction.

22. vannari

vannari Well-Known Member

I love the whole place :) Chardok is terrifying and awesome, I loved grinding in Karnor's Castle and some nice loot there too, Howling Stones is amazing for a group and I even used to solo the entrance mobs as a necro which was v dangerous but great xp. Love levelling up new characters, good XP in most of the lower level areas. So many great loots I really need for my trio. It's 100 Christmases in one awesome patch :)

Ransom likes this.
  23. Tesadar

Tesadar Active Member

OMG OMG OMG OMG I F***ing love Kunark!!

I hope we're on this one for a long time. Velious is big big work so it should be a long way away.

Khorpus and Ransom like this.
  24. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

+1

25. sailorpinchies

sailorpinchies New Member

Dumb question, as I see times listed for the GM event... but what time is Kunark content actually going to be available?

26. robregen

after the launch event. Should take no longer than a hour.