Zenum's lists from al`kabor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stamm, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Stamm

Stamm Member

I used to have these on my computer but they (along with everything else) are gone.

Those who were on Al`Kabor might remember them and you may have downloaded them. They were item lists that were sortable and excel-based. Called "Zenum's Warrior List" etc.

Does anyone have a copy they can send me or a link?

2. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

Oh. I think I have the cleric one

3. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

4. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

5. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

6. Stamm

Stamm Member

Perfect. Thanks!

7. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  8. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

9. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

awesome, thank you!

10. Slade

Slade Member

Are those values assigned to the various stats/resists accurate? or just placeholders.

11. Walex

Walex I Feel Loved

The idea is that you modify the values on the "main" tab depending on how important each stat is to you. For example, an enchanter who spends a lot of time charming might weight HP/AC above an enchanter who is just a buffbot and puts more weight into Mana. Then the values in the rest of the spreadsheet are automatically updated to reflect which items are "best" for you

12. Yinikren

Yinikren Well-Known Member

Is there any particular reason the rogue spreadsheet doesn't include the Jagged Timeforged Blade from Inny in Time? The dagger is in the server's database, so I'm not sure if there was another reason it might not be usable here. It's simple enough to add into the spreadsheet, if the dagger will be available, but I never played on the original AK, and I know Time loot was funky there. I'd just hate to add it to the list and daydream about it, then find out down the line it doesn't drop.

13. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

14. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

15. Vellocet

Vellocet New Member

There are “rec” and “req” fields in the list. “Req” looks like the required minimum level. What is the “rec” field?

16. Mascha

Mascha People Like Me

Recommended.

Vellocet likes this.
  17. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Required level means you cannot physically equip the item until you are that level.

Recommended level means you can equip the item but you receive reduced stats. Every single stat from AC/HP/Mana to resists and base stats is reduced by a factor of Your Level / Recommended level. So for example a level 30 character wearing an item with recommended level of 50, will have all stats multiplied by 30/50 or 0.6. So that 100 HP would become 60 HP.

Vellocet likes this.
  18. Vellocet

Vellocet New Member

Thank you very much for the explanation

19. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Added .xlsx spreadsheet links for Bard, Beastlord, Druid and Paladin (thanks Torven) to my OneDrive shared links

Still looking for Necro, Magician, Shaman if anyone has them please.

It's important to note that these spreadsheets are missing Tier 4/5 PoTime gods items, and Quarm loot. Some Tier4 items, and all Tier5/6 items appear to be missing:

Plane of Time: Phase 4, Terris Thule
    Plane of Time: Phase 4, Vallon Zek
    Plane of Time: Phase 4, Tallon Zek
    Plane of Time: Phase 4, Saryrn
    Plane of Time: Phase 5, Cazic Thule
    Plane of Time: Phase 5, Bertoxxulous
    Plane of Time: Phase 5, Rallos Zek
    Plane of Time: Phase 5, Innoruuk
    Plane of Time: Phase 6, Quarm

It's also tricky because the stats on ZAM are different to what we had on EQMac.
    The EQLive stats are upgraded with some focus effects we don't have, as documented in Darchon's earlier post. So please be aware of this for your gearing choices to avoid disappointment. The spreadsheets also contain original Vex Thal loot which no longer drops.

I guess at some point we could have the spreadsheets modified for TAKP items if someone is willing to do the admin work required.
    1. Remove pre-revamp VT loot
    2. Add missing PoTime loot
    3. Fix stats on PoTime loot to match EQMac / TAKP server

Also, any chance we could edit the Title of this thread to "Zenam's Lists"? the spelling of the name has a typo in the title, so people might not find it searching.

Thanks heaps

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  20. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

bump, still looking for specific class spreadsheets for Necro, Magician, Shaman if anyone has them please

much thanks!

21. Slayzz

Slayzz People Like Me

I have all the things. will send to you via discord and it even includes the PoTime stuff that was missing from the original zenum lists. I went through and manually added all that stuff. Clearly I was bored one day =)

Manstache, pivoo and Break like this.
  22. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Or.... you could post it?

23. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Or you can find all that data on my Bum^TM

pivoo and showstring like this.
  24. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

His spreadsheets weren't the original class ones I was after, it was just the main one with a class filter

He did make one that has missing loot only, I'll share that once I've had some time to check it out, and perhaps when I merge it with the existing one.

Yay fun spreadsheet admin, everyone loves it

Manstache and pivoo like this.