10-13-2021

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Oct 13, 2021.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Haynar

* Added some pathing improvements to keep mobs from falling through world geometry.
    * Fixed a LOS check for large NPCs, where the MAX_HEAD_HEIGHT offset was not applied.
    Torven
    * Rogue assassinate ability now works on NPCs up to level 46. (previously 45)
    * Corrected the assassinate text when a rogue using a throwing weapon assassinates a NPC.
    * Assassinate 'proc' chance substantially increased.
    * NPCs above level 50 will now parry, riposte and dodge a little less frequently.
    * Fixes and improvements to NPC target distance ignore behavior.

Cadsuane, Mechaike, Trebek and 2 others like this.
  2. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Thank you devs, cool stuff.

Would it be possible to share any further information on this bullet point? It's very vague, but it sounds like it would potentially affect every zone? Thank you

* Fixes and improvements to NPC target distance ignore behavior

3. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

It's vague on purpose

Mechaike and showstring like this.
  4. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Usually patch notes are just that. Vague on purpose. And I got other news. We don’t always tell you about some stuff we change.

Surprise!!!!

Ripwind, Mechaike and showstring like this.
  5. gardnerjens

gardnerjens People Like Me

Like when CT had his Enrage ability removed :) ?

Lyrina and showstring like this.
  6. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Or when 3boxing Trak became nearly impossible.

7. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

you tricksy little hobbitses

[​IMG]

8. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

You able to kill him in the tower?

9. gardnerjens

gardnerjens People Like Me

we didnt try the tower yet, but he seemed normal

10. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

[​IMG]

Aithne, Break, Walex and 1 other person like this.
  11. kai4785

kai4785 People Like Me

So, after 3 attempts (2 successful!) at Trakanon, I can report that Trakanon will leash the player that gets banished. But since he didn't start summoning players who were banished until he was down to almost noone left to fight, I can't really verify that the Shrooms leash when you get summoned (though I suspect they would). I plan to try him more this rotation, and really crank the hate up on one player to see if we just didn't have a big enough gap between the highest amount of hate, and the #2 on the list, for the banished player to be resummoned. Also, gonna try sitting after getting banished : ) Don't know why that didn't occur to me until just now. And while his ignore radius is smaller, it does appear that he will summon players from the banish spot. When we got to the end of the failed attempt, he was banishing and resummoning characters.

And since devs are being coy about the details, I'm not sharing to complain. I am hoping they read this and feel like either "there I fixed it" or "hmm... maybe a few more tweaks".

12. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Anyone else notice odd aggro issues? We noticed some odd aggro behavior with different drakes in ToV last night and today. Mobs that you are focused on for a while by yourself suddenly randomly forget you and attack someone else. Like someone lands a debuff later on and it forgets you and runs to them. Could there be something happening with mobs that float and the changes in this patch?