LF Plane of Hate Group 1/15, 1/16, 1/17

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gnecron, Jan 13, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Gnecron

Gnecron New Member

Anyone willing/able to group up with me in Plane of Hate the night of 1/15, day or night of 1/16, or day of 1/17? I have been making some serious progress on my enchanter (Caffeine) epic, and the 2nd to last thing I need is Essence of a Vampire.

It seems that these old planes are not so popular anymore, so I figured I would ask around here to see if there is any interest or possible assistance. Please let me know if you are interested by replying to this thread, or sending a tell in game to Zero, Caffeine, or Gnaws.

Thanks in advance!

2. eldrich-family

eldrich-family Member

my clan might be up for it, though we're only 52's.

are you looking for strictly 60's or anyone appropriately leveled to fight there?

our group:

Tellessidar - 52 cleric (me)
    Kingoger - 51 SK (probably 52 by weekend)
    Gwenwenver - 52 ranger
    Shartra - 52 wizard

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  3. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

there are definitely people that still kill all the revenants up there going after magi. Just do /w all hate and send them a tell that you’re interested in looting it. I would be ready to port up or have a hate stone on you ready to shout out to alliance for help. I’m pretty sure someone will port you up. But definitely have the stone on you for them. Revs will prob be dead very close to evac spot.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  4. Gnecron

Gnecron New Member

Thanks for the quick replies! Eldrich, you are more than welcome to bring your lvl 52s, but I also hope we can have more lvl 60s available to join us as well so we don't wipe. Sowislife, believe me, I have been checking /w all hate quite a bit lately, but no luck as of yet, unless there are anon/role folks spending time up there. I appreciate all the advice, and I hope to see some more activity posted to this thread.

5. Kovah

Kovah Active Member

I can probably make 1/15 evening. I need a tainted darksteel breastplate from hate to finish my pally epic.

6. sowislifesowislove

yea there probably are role or anon. I also know that a guildie has been actively after the essence as well without much luck.

7. Gnecron

Gnecron New Member

Sounds good, Kovah. Just send a tell to Zero on 1/15. I should be available any time after 5:00 PM EST.

8. milkman

milkman New Member

I'm interested in joining this Friday (1/15)! Will be available after ~8 PM EST. Can bring low 50s trio of druid/mage/necro. Thanks for organizing!

9. Kriptik

Kriptik New Member

I'm the guildie he mentioned. It took me 4-5 clears of the Revs in hate to get my enchanter piece. From my research, that's probably a little below average but not by much.

Expect it to be a slog. Good news is you'll get a decent amount of gems.

10. Smudge

Smudge People Like Me

Good news is, I just eyeballed around Hate and there were 4-5 female Revs up in the 2nd floor.

11. sowislifesowislove

12. Reacshion

Reacshion New Member

I'm in for either tomorrow or Saturday basically any time of the day. Got triple dps and one of those being a wizzie, so I can handle the ports.