Anyone Know Blizzardlizard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nakunaru, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Nakunaru

Nakunaru People Like Me

Blizzardlizard has a corpse in ssra comm1 south fully geared. Only has 2 days 23 hours left on it. Just figured if someone knows him, they might want to let him know, or go get his corpse.

Tesadar, Oiwon, Neealana and 2 others like this.
  2. Cerberus

Cerberus Active Member

Question why does this server not add in shadowrest ? I know it's out of era but it is more of will quality of life thing. I am asking for this because over time the player base might shrink. Like after pop been out for 6 months to a year log in and just run there instance time raids or as other games come out and lower the population might be worthwhile looking into this

3. rainessa

rainessa People Like Me

We contacted him. He had forgotten. Thank you :)

4. Nakunaru

Nakunaru People Like Me

Awesome. Don't want to see a fully geared corpse disappear!

5. Torrinn

Torrinn Active Member

Because it leads to a slippery slope where once you start adding out of era things to the game, it never stops. If you add Shadowrest, before long someone wants guild lobby. If you give them guild lobby, then they want something else.

There is only one, ever so slightly out of era, thing I think should be added and that is the missing newbie armor quests because it doesn't break anything to have them and makes it fairer for the race/class combos that don't have them. Why would you even roll a toon that doesn't get the newbie quest armor, and start with such a disadvantage, when you can roll the same class in another race that does get the quest? Some race/class combos are rare enough as it is, like Erudite paladins, but keeping their newbie quest armors out of the game pretty much guarantees you will rarely, if ever, see one on this server.

6. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Because the hours you would spend on those noob quests can net you (even as a noob) enough pp to buy better gear in the Baz. No real disadvantage

Tesadar likes this.
  7. Liegezen

Liegezen People Like Me

Back in my day newbie armor was going out and hunting for ruined cat/wolf pelts and making a set of some sexy patchwork armor. Kids these days.

Tesadar, Oiwon and Neealana like this.
  8. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Newbie armor quests are a terrible affliction and a detriment to all those who consider them

Choir and Tuluvien like this.
  9. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

I did a lot of them. Just for "fun". If you want to scratch a low level quest itch, maybe, but that time spent leveling is a better investment .

10. Choir

Choir New Member

Tuluvien, you're a madman...and I also can't stop doing these damned quests. Frankly I'm glad they keep the rest of them out or I'd be wasting even more of my time on them instead of proper leveling!

Tuluvien likes this.
  11. Lusiphur

Lusiphur Member

The boots are worth it for the casters/priests.