3-15-2023

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Mar 15, 2023.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Solar

* Fixed Sol Ro Tower Crash
    Robregen
    * refactor quest timer
    * fixed a possible zoning race where character zoning to an unexpected destination.

Database:
    Robregen

* The Howling Stone: Added a missing NPC a Undertaker Lord
    * Upper Guk: Added a missing NPC a fungus breeder and fungus ancient.
    * Kerra Isle: Added a missing NPC a venomous spikefish
    * Butcherblock: Added a missing NPC a dwarven bandit
    Elroz
    * added/updated stuff in Qeynos Hills, Butcherblock, Greater Faydark, Steamfont, Everfrost, Dagnors, Runnyeye, and a few other zones. (Agro/Death/Killedyou emotes, factions, procs/cast fixes, level ranges, etc.)
    * Vanilla basilisks now *cast* stone breath instead of proc, they will be much harder! Only 1 basilisk in JPF has an actual proc stun
    * Added invisible factions for cyclops/hill giants, spiders, mammoths, puma/leopards (dubious), harpies, griffawn(this should con threatening now instead of scowls), and griffons. Slowly adding old world npcs to these factions. This will fix things like griffons assisting hill giants, or hill giants assisting skeletons etc. They will assist their own kind though.
    * Most snakes and rats are non kos in Dagnor's Cauldron now. Undead rats and named remain kos.
    * the level 1 gnome skeletons and decaying gnome skeletons are on Dark Reflection faction (but don't give faction hits) in Steamfont
    * Guards and Forpar should be more reliable in saving you from mobs in Steamfont
    * North Karana, Rathe Mountains, and Oasis Gypsies will no longer be indifferent to all, they have a base faction that can't be raised or lowered that is mirroring Qeynos Citizens starting faction. Evil characters doing the Lightstone or Greater Lightstone quests will have to go to South Ro or Oasis. There is a couple exceptions for the camps, one gypsy in oasis remains indiff to all (shaman spell vendor), and one gypsy in rathe mountains is on temple of sol ro faction.
    * added "Poison" melee proc to drachnids in FV and Dreadlands, a dread widow is a SK now.
    * added procs for grol baku, tro jeg, and vas ren aliens in twilight sea (Grol Baku Strike, Vas Ren Slow, Inferno Shock)
    * added some ghoul root and disease procs to a few kith undead

Script:
    Robregen

* Butcherblock: Added a missing dialog for Guard Haldin and Guard Kizzburr about warniing banding on the road.

pharmakos, pivoo, DubRemix88 and 7 others like this.
  2. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

3. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

From Destiny raid: Ah stone ring bugged out on us i think the mounds didnt path back to temple

4. robregen

hotfix:

fixed broken quest events.

Tuluvien and Mechaike like this.
  5. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Just confirming there was no issues during the PoTime raids tonight. All the scripts and events worked perfectly after the hotfix.

Thank you for such a quick fix! Amazing stuff.
    Really appreciate you jumping in on such short notice to save the scheduled raids ❤️

6. Indi

Indi Well-Known Member

Will this have the added benefit of making Minor Illusion more accurate in how it worked on AK with faction changes?

7. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

Not directly, but it makes it easier to enable for any given faction i believe

Indi likes this.
  8. Tecmos.Deception

Tecmos.Deception Active Member

I noticed large scorpions assisting skeletons in field of bone recently. Is that the same issue?

9. Elroz

Yeah, we have a lot of mobs set as KOS (assist) or KOS (non assist) if they aren't on primary factions but should con scowls to all. That's what I've been trying to fix up by putting them on their own factions. It will also make it easier in the future if we uncover something like, say, snakes attack armadillos, we can go into the snake faction and set them to attack the armadillo faction. We can also set certain ones to assist each other if they're supposed to.

Pithy likes this.
  10. Nafse

Nafse Well-Known Member

The emotes when entering the first floor wings in BoT now try to melee you, breaking invis. Is this intended?

11. Elroz

doubt that's intended

12. Elroz

which emotes were they, "Hundreds of"?

13. Nafse

Nafse Well-Known Member

Yes. The ones in earth and air, at least.

Elroz likes this.
  14. Nafse

Nafse Well-Known Member

[Sat Mar 18 11:56:58 2023] Your body fades away.
    [Sat Mar 18 11:57:02 2023] Small rocks and bits of earth blow at you as you enter the chamber.
    [Sat Mar 18 11:57:02 2023] You return to view.
    [Sat Mar 18 11:57:02 2023] Small was hit by non-melee for 50 points of damage.
    [Sat Mar 18 11:57:02 2023] Small was pierced by thorns.
    [Sat Mar 18 11:57:02 2023] Small hits YOU for 37 points of damage.
    [Sat Mar 18 11:57:02 2023] Small tries to bash YOU, but YOU dodge!

15. Nafse

Nafse Well-Known Member

[Sat Mar 18 11:59:31 2023] Your body fades away.
    [Sat Mar 18 11:59:35 2023] Hundreds of funnel storms dance about your legs and feet.
    [Sat Mar 18 11:59:35 2023] You return to view.
    [Sat Mar 18 11:59:35 2023] Hundreds of was hit by non-melee for 50 points of damage.
    [Sat Mar 18 11:59:35 2023] Hundreds of was pierced by thorns.
    [Sat Mar 18 11:59:35 2023] Hundreds of hits YOU for 200 points of damage.
    [Sat Mar 18 11:59:35 2023] Hundreds of tries to kick YOU, but misses!
    [Sat Mar 18 11:59:45 2023] Your face is pelted by freezing rain and sleet.
    [Sat Mar 18 11:59:47 2023] Your body fades away.
    [Sat Mar 18 11:59:57 2023] The hairs on your body stand on end with static electricity.

Water and lightning wing emotes seems to be less aggressive.

16. robregen

those should be fixed next server update.

Mechaike, Tuluvien and Nafse like this.
  17. Elroz

I went ahead and got the assist/factions fixed up in FoB, I haven't extensively gone through the zone like the other starter zones yet, but the assisting should be fixed next patch

Tuluvien likes this.
  18. Smudge

Smudge People Like Me

This is happening in PoWater as well.

[Thu Mar 23 15:14:09 2023] a swarm of tiny creatures erupts around you in a feeding frenzy.
    [Thu Mar 23 15:14:09 2023] You return to view.
    [Thu Mar 23 15:14:09 2023] A swarm tries to hit YOU, but misses!
    [Thu Mar 23 15:14:10 2023] Your body fades away.

19. Trollio55

Trollio55 Member

Not sure if it's related but it seemed like certain rooms in najena stopped spawning tonight for me. The room with bone cracker was empty, as well as the guard captain but other rooms were respawning as usual.