Fungeons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pithy, May 30, 2016.

1. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Great Divide Stone -> East Wastes -> CC.

You would need invis to get past the RyGorr

pivoo likes this.
  2. John Stark

John Stark People Like Me

Great Divide PoK book, run to Eastern Wastes, zone into Crystal Caverns.

http://www.allakabor.com/eqatlas/atlas.html

pivoo likes this.
  3. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

Both Darchon & John Stark are correct. There are no closer druid/wizard ports . Might as well hoof it !

pivoo likes this.
  4. Nakunaru

Nakunaru People Like Me

Yeah, the only port for wizards / druids that would be close is further than where the PoK book puts you at in GD.

pivoo and Neealana like this.
  5. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

First apology for late reply. I spent my free time in the game and I've neglected the forum ;)

Thank you all, soon I will be heading there. And thanks for tip about invis!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  6. thucydides

thucydides I Feel Loved

If you are friendly with CoV it might technically be faster to port to WL, Evac, zone into Kael, Evac, zone to EW

pivoo likes this.
  7. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

Wouldn't know, with my luck, probably not (friendly with CoV). I probably can't do all those Evac anyway (Druid is 29) and since I have no clue about those zones, I will refrain myself from this for a while :) Thanks though, will keep this for some later time

8. Palarran

Palarran Well-Known Member

Lesser Succor is a level 18 druid spell, the first evac spell you get. It's not terribly useful in combat but it's good enough for travel purposes.
    Circle of Wakening Lands is level 44, though, so it still won't help you get to Crystal Caverns for a while.

Incidentally, if you ever need to get to Kael with bad dragon faction while Wuoshi is up, you can also port to Cobalt Scar, evac, invis and run to Skyshrine, evac, run out to Wakening Lands, and evac. It sounds like a lot of steps but they're all very short, making it much faster than running from Great Divide.

pivoo and Break like this.
  9. Fadetree

Fadetree People Like Me

I'd suggest just running from PoK stone as was first mentioned. Lev and invis up, run to EW. Leaving the narrow crack of the zone into EW, veer about 20 degrees to the right. You should almost clip the right (from your perspective) rear corner of the giant fort. Head on for a bit, and look for the low walls of the rygorr fort. The little hut is in the back against the inside wall.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    pivoo likes this.
  10. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

This is what I will do. Thank you very much for detailed information. In the mean time I looked at maps and did some reading and I'm ready. Next week I will be heading there :)

Ahh THAT one, yes I'm using it. Saved me few times already. I didn't realize it's main role is transport. ;) Thanks!

11. Mukk

Mukk People Like Me

I cannot emphasize enough how useful this is. Having access to a mana-free level 58 spell, before you can actually cast it is beyond handy. I just got one for my druid at level 54, and I wish I'd known about it sooner, because I would have done it a LONG time ago. Any new players with a druid in their trio, you should ABSOLUTELY PRIORITIZE getting this as soon as you can. One other thing I didn't even realize at first is that it frees up a spell slot - or it does for me at least, as I usually keep regen in the lineup.

pivoo likes this.
  12. DubRemix88

DubRemix88 People Like Me

The bracer is a must have too, and if you worship tunare, then the earthcrafter gloves.

pivoo likes this.
  13. Mukk

Mukk People Like Me

Dang, my druid is Karana. Tunare really is the way to go for druids isn't it...

pivoo likes this.
  14. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

Is this the quest? Looks like you need to have character in high 40's to get needed items, right? My druid is lvl 30. What are my options? Can I buy needed items in Bazaar?

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=838

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  15. DubRemix88

DubRemix88 People Like Me

You can do thurgs early by tagging faction on guilds aow raids, or killing lv 35ish wolves/giants in iceclad and turning in giant helmets. The multiquests are pretty cheap for most slots except legs/bp.

pivoo likes this.
  16. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

This part I don't understand. "by tagging faction on guilds aow raids"
    EDIT: I learned in the mean time, I asked in game, Kael in Velious, AoW is Avatar of War, Need to join the group/raid, and do minimum damage or heal or similar. Will do when I hit lvl34.

OK I understand this one, thanks :) When I hit 34 with my druid (now 30), I can port my trio there and start working on this quest, cool :)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    DubRemix88 likes this.
  17. Mukk

Mukk People Like Me

Yep, that's the quest. You can buy the needed gems in Bazaar (assuming there's people selling them), and then you just need someone to sell you a tunic MQ (multi-quest). A MQ means that if a quest requires multiple items to be handed in, whoever hands in the last item(s) will receive the quest reward. So, if/when you buy an eroded tunic MQ, the person with the tunic will hand it in to the quest giver first, then you hand in your 3 gems, and you will be the one that receives Rowyl's Chestguard of Nature. I like to use the p99 guide for the velious armor quests, as I find it a little easier to use. https://wiki.project1999.com/Rowyl's_Armor_of_Nature

Also, you can get faction by casting a detrimental spell on any giants in Velious - it doesn't just have to be an Avatar of War raid in Kael. So, if someone is killing giants in Great Divide, you can hang with them and just cast a level 1 nuke or something to get faction hits. Ring wars can be good for this, as long as you're careful not to pull aggro.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
    pivoo and DubRemix88 like this.
  18. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

Thanks, and funny, since I see often in Alliance this MQ when players are selling items, one of these days I was going to ask, what it means. You just explained it for me, super ;-)

Good to know. And thanks for the p99 armor link. Man, I'm going to be sooo busy, more I'm reading, more there is to do. I just don't have time for proper leveling lol :D

To not get too much off topic, next I'm heading to Upper Guk Fungeon. (my first time ever :eek: - they should all be green to me at lvl 34, so I may even survive it) ;)

19. Mukk

Mukk People Like Me

While you're in Upper Guk, make sure to get the rod for the Rod of Insidious Glamour from the froglok priest!

pivoo likes this.
  20. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

Will do, that is the only reason, I will be heading there ;)

Mukk likes this.