Trophy Trios: the Three-Box Challenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pithy, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Drudgee

Drudgee Member

It was actually a warrior...Forgot to take the SS before I logged him lol. I was thinking about trying a strat with a pet tanking and the ranger dpsing. The ranger would die too quick straight tanking.

2. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

[​IMG]
    I must admit I have no desire to do this again.

Majo, DubRemix88, Frosst and 6 others like this.
  3. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

ohey, if anyone wants to summarize the latest tier list, I can copypasta it into the OP

4. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

Haven't posted much here in a couple of years, but I think my favorite PoP trio was the Fishlord event in PoWater. Just keeping a pet charmed underwater for a couple of hours is a challenge in itself, but the waves of mobs - including the occasional wave with both a named and adds - can require quick pickups and mezzes. The final named is also pretty tough. The first time I won, only the chanter and charmpet were left standing when the named finally died. Fun stuff.

Frosst likes this.
  5. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

Grouping MB, TT, AD and Saryrn was also fun.

I think grouping TZ is still an open challenge but strikes me as doable with the right classes and strat.

I wonder if a group could spawn RZtW (the real one in the pit). Killing RZtW would probably require calling in the cavalry, but just getting through the event with one group would be pretty cool.

I suspect MB can be trio'd with some luck.

Last edited: May 11, 2024 at 2:40 PM
  6. Frosst

Frosst Well-Known Member

Insanely impressive. How do you handle charmbreaks in water without a bard babysitting or reliable slowdown from snare?

Last edited: May 11, 2024 at 5:31 PM
  7. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

Fishlord! That is impressive.

Cleric stuns are great for keeping charm pets in line, Frosst, and they don't get soggy when wet!

Frosst likes this.
  8. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

Cleric stuns the pet, yeah.

Frosst likes this.